Friday, January 26, 2007

Update on long term investments

Unfortunately, Proinvestment.biz went bust. Globalinvestsite.com is still up... but I requested a payment on the 13th of this month and I still haven't received my payment.

I have got to know about some other programs that I will introduce to you here. I've been making some test spends and things are going very well.


UsamBank - This is a very good one. It's been operating for more than a year now, which isn't very usual in the HYIP world. One of the reasons must be the limit they impose on investments to make sure they can cope with the payments. They have 3 plans. If you can afford it ($10 of e-gold), choose the third plan. It will pay you 3% daily for a year. Compound rates not available yet.





Forex Chrono Invest (FRXCI) - It appears as very promising forex investment. It will pay between 1%-3.5% daily. Compound rates are available and... payments will go to you e-gold account daily automatically, without the need to request it.





GoldenDividends - Wanna make a small spend with a pleasant return? Basing their program in Forex, this program pays 2.5% daily, 7 days a week for 6 months. Compound rates available. Referral commission is 15%.





Denon-Priory - This program has a wide list of daily rates according to your deposit, between 1% and 3.4% daily. They have withdrawal fees to make sure the program is stable. I'm using full compound for now and I haven't requested a withdrawal yet. I hope this one can be trusted, be careful.




Europe Trade and Life-Profit seem to be rock solid. Let's hope they keep that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home